Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Galen's and Cameron's School Portraits

I decided to go the American School style for school portraits. I was tired of the one or two sitting postures that are chosen for school portraits and I've found that the highlights were blown out. I decided to do the portraits myself and follow the individual style of outdoor photography. And then threw a throw-blanket over the bookshelf and used that as a backdrop for the indoor photos.

04-13-2010_galen_portrait_rs

Galen's indoor portrait

04-13-2010_galen_skateboard_rs

Galen with his skateboard

The ones of Cameron were taken indoors after the school photographer came and took his classmates' shots. I refused to let the school photographer do theirs.

08-10-2009_cameron_portrait_5yo-2_rs

08-10-2009_cameron_portrait_5yo_rs

Maybe we'll try another photoshoot with the both of the kids at school, either on the playground or on the basketball court outside.

All photos © 2009-2010 FalconRose Photography, (Hugo Chikamori, photographer), all rights reserved.

No comments: