Monday, May 30, 2011

Lateral Switch into Wildlife/Nature/Landscape Photography

I am finding that I lean more towards the Wildlife/Nature/Landscape genres of photography. With the acquisition of the 70-200mm f/2.8, the eventual acquisition of a 105mm f/2.8 Macro lens and the possibility of more work by shooting stock photography, I've decided to leave behind the potential money in wedding photography and switch to something that feeds my creative muse. I will still do portrait and event photography, however that will be more of a sideline. It will be done on a "at request" basis though mostly for friends and family.

Here are some of the nature shots that are going up for sale.









The rest of the "for sale" images can be found at my link on 500px at FalconRose Photography - Retail Images at 500px. Thanks for looking.

No comments: